Thursday, March 11, 2010

The Traracles Amipitheatre

The men marched. The drums banged. The crowd cheered.This was probably one of the best plays ever preformed in the Traracles Amphitheatre. The story this time was the town favorite "Sieges of the King,". This was the story of an evil king. He was a good leader at first, but then,the tragedy began. He found powerful relics. These relics were enchanted by a sorcerer, however his spell had a curse. The king wanted to destroy evil. He knew he would, except the curse turns all who use them evil. The king then wanted to destroy everything. Soon he began his empire. Fifty years later his grandson overthrew him and hid the relics forever. That is were our story begins. The grandson`s descendant found the the first relic. He was ensued by the darkness. His brother tried to stop him. Wait. I`m getting ahead of myself. This chapter is about the Traracles Amphitheatre and the story of the Relics of Evil. Well, I suppose, since I have nothing else to write about, I might as well end this chapter.

No comments:

Post a Comment